This how-to manual gives you, as parents and caregivers, the tools you need to help your child thrive at school. Tested by school psychologists and parents, the techniques in this guide help you enhance your child’s homework and organizational skills – with or without additional professional supervision!
Following the methods in this book, learn to support your child in a variety of areas, including:
• homework recording and completion
• organization of materials
• planning ahead for long-term projects
• time management practices
• balancing homework with extracurricular activities
For Clinicians and Schools
This practical manual guides you through evidence-based interventions for homework completion and recording, organization, time management, and planning skills. Learn the skills to approaching each student as an individual and reinforcing positively without the negative.
With this tool, you'll be ready to successfully:
• implement organization skills interventions
• help students with ADHD and executive functioning problems
• apply to work with individuals, small groups, or a full classroom
• translate skills learned into positive results in the classroom
Langberg explains how to help children with ADHD use effective homework, organization and planning skills in this live webcast with CHADD.